We're increasing the price of Requirement Yogi, for 3 reasons:
- Requirement Yogi was initially priced at 25% of Confluence, but we haven't increased after the price bump last year, as opposed to most plugins,
- We are releasing the version 2.0 with a new valuable feature (Excel imports),
- We need funding to work on the Data Center certification, which will benefit everyone since the performance will improve for all users.
|Confluence Server||Data Center|
|Tier||Confluence||RY - 2018||RY - 2019||Confluence DC|
Requirement Yogi DC
Confluence Server customers who have bought the product for the first time before 30/05/2019 can benefit from the old price until 30/05/2020. Please ask our support for a voucher, using the name of your company, and we will provide it.
Notes for administrators
We've worked on the reindexing algorithm
If you notice a change of performance, please notify us. We've ran the tests (see Performance) and reach the same results, varying depending on the quantity of changed requirements, so we're confident we're not impacting your servers negatively. However, it may always happen that we underestimate some scenarios, so please tell us about any issue.
See Excel Import if you are interested.
We plan to change the permissions.
Be prepared, in an upcoming release, to have those tabs appear for all users.
Changes in the Test & Compliance module
- To be exact, a spelling mistake was corrected, and a deprecated method was replaced with the most recent version,
- We've just published the module so customers have consistent version numbers, but it is not necessary to upgrade.
Changes in the RY for Jira module
- Reload the issue dynamically (after editing the links),
- Fix an error when the user wasn't privileged and wanted to edit the links (RY-276 and RY-377).
List of Jira issues