Atlassian is not responsible for the privacy, security or integrity of Vendor-Collected End User Data.
|Mode||Product||Status||Framework||Atlassian-collected end-user data (1)|
Vendor-collected end-user data (1)
|Data containing PII(3)||Other collected data, in normal usage|
using Atlassian's official ACSB.
|The license subscription information||None||Application data(2) (the requirements, page IDs, page titles, Jira issues)|
|Cloud||Requirement Yogi for Jira||Paid||The license subscription information||None||Application data(2) (the requirements text, page IDs, page titles, Jira issues)|
|Server / DC|
Atlassian P2 plugins
|The license subscription information||None|
|Server / DC||Requirement Yogi for Jira||Free||None||None||None|
|Server / DC||RY Testing & Compliance||Paid||The license subscription information||None||None|
|Server / DC||PSEA - Play SQL Export Add-on||Free||None||None||None|
|Server / DC||SEO Manager||Free||None||None||None|
|Server / DC|
Play SQL Base
None since 3.1.2(4)
|Server / DC||Play SQL Spreadsheets||Free||None||None since 3.1.2(4)||None|
|Server / DC||Play SQL Forms||Free||None||None||None|
|Server / DC||ReqIF extension for Requirement Yogi||Free||None||None||None|
(1) As defined in Atlassian Marketplace Publisher Agreement, section §8.4. : Generally the company name, country, address, technical email, licensing email, reseller details, license number, etc.
(2) Free text may contain PII if users have entered any.
- Concerning the data that is sent for support cases, you are notified and you can send an email manually to us,
- Concerning the free data that you create in the Cloud apps, you can edit it in the application.
- Concerning backups, our Cloud products contain a "Backup" page which can be used to export your data.
Architecture and specific information for Requirement Yogi Cloud (Confluence and Jira)
Accurate on February 15th, 2022: